Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Believe Tour Experience

Last night I went to Justin Bieber's Believe Tour in Omaha, Nebraska.  I've been a fan for years and I had went to the My World Tour 3 years ago.  I was so excited!  I had AMAZING seats so I could see the entire stage.  I hadn't watched any YouTube videos so I didn't know what to expect.  First up was Mike Posner.  I really liked him.  He got the crowd really pumped and excited.  I only knew a few songs though.  The next band was Hot Chelle Rae.  I love them!  I had seen them a few years ago.  They did amazing and I actually bought their album after.  Finally it was time for Justin Bieber!  I actually recorded the first 3 songs which you can watch below.  The whole show was perfection.  He sang a good mixture of old and new songs.  His dance moves were incredible.  It was just an awesome show!  I can't wait for the next tour!

























xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment