Sunday, July 21, 2013

My One Direction Take Me Home Tour Experience

On Friday I went to see One Direction in Kansas City and it was the best night of my life!  I bought my ticket clear back in April 2012 so I was so excited for this.  At around noon on Friday I headed to Kansas City which is about a 3 hour drive from where I live.  Once I checked into my hotel I headed to the venue.  I have to admit we got a little bit lost but eventually found it.  Right when I got to the venue I got in line for a t-shirt.  The shirts were a reasonable price.  I paid $40 for mine and I love it.  I had never been to the venue before so I got a bit lost finding my seat.  Once I found my seat, I got SO excited by how close I actually was.  Before the show started they had played the commercials for the perfume and movie.  I can't wait for both!  5 Seconds Of Summer was the opening band.  I didn't know much about them but I really liked them.  I knew their songs Heartbreak Girl and Try Hard.  They also covered Teenage Dream by Katy Perry which was very good.  During the break before the boys came on it became a giant dance party.  One guy in the crowd started doing the entire Single Ladies dance which was so funny.  We all kept cheering him on.  Finally it was time for 1D!  It was honestly the best concert I've ever been to.  My favorite part was when Louis asked Niall to describe the show in 18 words.  Niall went over 18 words so Louis made him run a lap around the stage.  Niall's ear piece wasn't working so they decided to tell jokes to stall time.  Harry had dumb jokes but I love dumb jokes so I laughed at them.  I was so sad it was over and I wish I was back.  Maybe next year they'll be back.  I took video clips which you can check out here.  I also made a slide show of all my pictures which is below.  Let me know if you've been to see 1D in the comments.






xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment