Sunday, July 14, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me!

Hello everybody! Happy Sunday! Since tomorrow is my birthday I thought you all might like to know me better. So I came up with 50 random facts about me to share with you. I wanna know you guys too! Tell me about yourself in the comments. Enjoy!


1. I'm right handed
2. One Tree Hill is my guilty pleasure
3. I own over 20 pairs of sunglasses
4. I hate the color red
5. Boybands are my life
6. I eat chicken at least once a day
7. I wanted voice lessons growing up but my mom said no
8. I've never had a broken bone
9. I'll buy anything that has a peace sign on it
10. Anything food that has sprinkles on it I must eat
11. My favorite smell is fresh cut grass
12. I was going to audition for Gilmore Girls when I was 12 but backed out the day before because I was too shy
13. I'm obsessed with ice cream
14. Taylor Swift is my idol
15. I'm addicted to reality TV
16. I collect snow globes
17. If I could only play one song for the rest of my life it would be Drowning by Backstreet Boys
18. I love musicals
19. My favorite color is pink
20. I'm deathly afraid of heights
21. I wish I had my own talk show
22. My all time favorite book is The Great Gatsby
23. I wasn't allowed to go to concerts until I was 13
24. I can talk with a British accent
25. I'm obsessed with Elephants
26. I've donated my hair to Locks of Love twice
27. I own over 200 movies
28. I love the 90's
29. I love to pop culture
30. I sleep with my radio on
31. I check TMZ daily
32. I'm a YouTube junkie
33. I love junk food
34. I want a tattoo but hate needles
35. 15 is my lucky number
36. For 6 months I would only watch independant films
37. I'm a big techo fan
38. In high school my friend and I made a hate CD which featured all boy bashing songs
39. I love Big Brother
40. Summer is my favorite season
41. No matter how many times I hear Call Me Maybe or What Makes You Beautiful I can't not sing along
42. I love reading random facts
43. I always stay positive
44. I'm the middle child
45. I hate scary movies
46. I am an aunt
47. I hardly ever wear make up
48. I hate camping but go every year
49. Football is my favorite sport to watch
50. My favorite holiday is 4th of July



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment