Friday, May 13, 2016

I Met Luke Bryan!!!!!!

I've been keeping a secret from you guys!!  Last week a friend of mine got us tickets to Luke Bryan.  We also got meet and greet passes which had me FREAKING out!!!!!  If you don't know who he is then you are missing out.  He is a country singer and a total hottie.  I've never done a meet and greet but it goes pretty quick.  He signed my shirt and my pass.  Then we took a picture together and that's it.  The concert was AMAZING!!!!  He can really move his hips and all the girls were dying!  My favorite songs were Play It Again, Strip It Down, I Don't Want This Night To End, and Home Alone Tonight.  He also covered Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd.  I was really good!  What's your favorite Luke Bryan song?









xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment