Monday, May 2, 2016

Ulta Haul!!!!

OMG you guys I feel like I've been missing out!  I never understood how amazing Ulta was until now.  I went in for one thing and came out with a full bag!  The deals were just too good!  I thought I would share what I bought in case you want to try these products too.  What's your favorite thing at Ulta?


I went to Ulta for a blow dryer because mine is pretty much dead.  My cousin is a hair stylist so I asked her what the best brand was.  So I got the Hot Tools Tourmaline Ionic Professional.  This is what most salons use.  I love it!  It has 6 heat settings, it's lightweight, and it's quiet.  It's definitely an investment but worth it!

I bought a pack of Alligator Clips.  I use these when I style my hair mostly.  I did think these were expensive.  I paid $6 for only 3.  They do work though and no creases are left behind.

My hair is always full of tangles no matter what I do.  I bought this Wet Brush just to see if it works.  I really like it!  I noticed a difference right away.  It works on dry hair too.  Try it out if you have tangled hair too.

I am addicted to the brand Not Your Mother's so when I saw it was buy one get one 50% off I couldn't resist.  I bought the dry shampoo which is my favorite.  It makes your hair look clean and feel super soft.  It's the best!

I also got the volumizing hairspray because mine is almost empty.  I haven't tried this yet but my friend told me it's amazing.  Let me know if you want a review.

Next I bought the texturizing sea salt spray.  I love products like this because it takes 5 minutes to have cute hair.  You can spray this on wet or dry hair and then style it.  I'm excited to try it!

Lastly I got the thermal spray.  You can never have enough heat protector.  I'll be using this soon so I'll let you know.




I've wanted to try The Body Shop for awhile now.  I love that they are cruelty free.  They also had buy one get one 50% off so I took advantage.  I got 4 body butters.  The scents are Honeymania, Pink Grapefruit, Mango, and Coconut.  They smell amazing!!  I bought these for my spa nights which is every Sunday.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment