Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My May Playlist!


I can't believe I'm writing my May playlist right now!  This month went by SO fast!!!!!  On the plus side summer has officially arrived.  I'm totally ready!  I discovered a bunch of new music this month.  I literally listen to these songs daily.  If you missed April's playlist then you might not know I changed the format.  I'm only going to be putting my favorite lyric instead of a whole paragraph.  I personally love lyrics because you can relate more.  That is why I changed it.  Hopefully you guys love it as well.  What are you listening to?


1. Lost Boy by Ruth B
Favorite lyric: I am a lost boy from Neverland Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored we play in the woods Always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "Away from all of reality." Neverland is home to lost boys like me And lost boys like me are free

2. Pity Party by Melanie Martinez
Favorite lyric: Maybe it's a cruel joke on me Whatever, whatever Just means there's way more cake for me Forever, forever It's my party and I'll cry if I want to Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry) I'll cry until the candles burn down this place I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

3. You Don't Own Me by Grace feat. G-Eazy
Favorite lyric: Don't tell me what to do And don't tell me what to say Please, when I go out with you
Don't put me on display You don't own me Don't try to change me in any way You don't own me
Don't tie me down cause I'd never stay


4. Army by Ellie Goulding
Favorite lyric: We both know what they say about us But they don't stand a chance because When I'm with you When I'm with you I'm standing with an army I'm standing with an army When I'm with you When I'm with you I'm standing with an army Standing with an army

5. Already Ready by Dan + Shay
Favorite lyric: Finally walk inI'm already thinking 'bout leavin' Gotta get you back in my shirt Get you out that dress Get you out them shoes that you like so much Everybody at the party is checking your body out I don't even mind it cause you're coming with me, girl And I know it's only 7:32 but looking at you I'm already ready to go I'm already ready, are you ready? Cause I'm ready to go

6. Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
Favorite lyric: I got that sunshine in my pocket Got that good soul in my feet I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops, ooh I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally Room on lock the way we rock it, so don't stop And under the lights when everything goes Nowhere to hide when I'm getting you close When we move, well, you already know So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance Feeling good, good, creeping up on you So just dance, dance, dance, come on All those things I should do to you But you dance, dance, dance And ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep dancing

7. Home Alone Tonight by Luke Bryan feat Karen Fairchild
Favorite lyric: And we'll go shot for shot for shot 'til we forgot what we came here to forget Ain't a clock, a tick, a tock that's gonna stop a night we won't regret So put your drink down, throw your camera up, flip it around and snap a payback picture I'll send it to my ex, I'll send it to my ex and send 'em both a text Saying we ain't going home alone tonight Girl, you ain't gotta, I ain't gotta go home alone tonight

8. Close by Nick Jonas feat. Tove Lo
Favorite lyric: Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too Close, ooh Oh, so close, ooh I want you close, ooh Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh Oh, so close, ooh I want you close, ooh Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

9. Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
Favorite lyric: All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God Don't ya stop, boy Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

10. Toothbrush by DNCE
Favorite lyric: When you're standing there in your underwear And my t-shirt from the night before
With your messed up hair And your feet still bare Would you mind closing the bedroom door? Maybe you don't have to rush You could leave a toothbrush At my place At my place We don't need to keep it hush You could leave a toothbrush At my place At my place I just, I just can't let you go You give me something I've never known So maybe you don't have to rush You could leave a toothbrush At my place At my place





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment