Thursday, November 3, 2016

Cooking Corner: Monster Cookies

I've been craving cookies lately!  A couple weeks ago my mom made me some Monster cookies.  I had never had them before but I LOVED them.  So I thought I would share the recipe with all of you!  This is the perfect way to use up any extra Halloween candy because you can put pretty much anything in them.  If you make these be sure to tweet me pictures!  Enjoy!



Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
4 1/2 cups rolled oats
11.4 ounce bag M&M'S
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

In a very large bowl, beat the eggs.

Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.

Scoop the cookie dough on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment