Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Weekly Obsession!


I'm SO glad that I have been keeping up with these posts.  Be prepared though because once the holidays happen most of my obsessions will probably be food related.  I'm very excited for my obsession this week.  My weekly obsession is......Beauty And The Beast!!!!!!!  This is honestly one of my favorite Disney films.  I watched it all the time as a kid.  When I heard they were going to make it into a live action version I just couldn't picture it.  Then when Emma Watson was cast as Belle I was SO upset!  She looks nothing like Belle!!!!  At that point I decided I wasn't going to see the film.  Then the trailer was released and I lost my mind!  It looks AMAZING!!!!  They really stayed true to the original film which made me very happy.  Emma Watson was really transformed and beast looked fantastic!  I'll leave the trailer below.  It comes out in March and I can't wait!!!!  Fun fact: My mom and I are actually going to see the play in May or June so will definitely let you guys know how it is.  What are you currently loving?  Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment