Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My October Playlist!


I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.  I went trick or treating with my nieces which is always fun.  That is why this post is a little late.  I just got home and went to sleep.  I didn't get to post last month's playlist because I was busy.  As you can tell I've had a blog redesign and I feel SO much more inspired.  Make sure you follow me if want to see all my posts.  I've been listening to a ton of music this past month.  I was in an old school mood and that is definitely reflected in this playlist.  I'm still loving my August playlist so be sure to check that out.  What are you listening to?


1. Don't Wanna Know by Maroon 5 feat. Kendrick Lamar
Favorite lyric: I don't wanna know, know, know, know Who's taking you home, home, home, home
And loving you so, so, so, so The way I used to love you, no I don't wanna know, know, know, know
Who's taking you home, home, home, home And loving you so, so, so, so The way I used to love you, oh I don't wanna know

2. This Town by Niall Horan
Favorite lyric: 'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you Drive highways and byways to be there with you Over and over the only truth Everything comes back to you You still make me nervous when you walk in the room Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth Everything comes back to you

3. Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix
Favorite lyric: Guess I should say thank you For the "hate you's" and the tattoos Oh baby, I'm cool by the way Ain't sure I loved you anyway Go 'head, babe, I'mma live my life, my life, yeah Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man You made my heart break and that made me who I am Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never bring me down Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man You made my heart break and that made me who I am Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now, well, I I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never, you'll never bring me down

4. Side To Side by Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj
Favorite lyric: These friends keep talkin' way too much Say I should give you up Can't hear them, no, 'cause I I've been there all night I've been there all day And boy, got me walkin' side to side I've been there all night I've been there all day And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

5. Cold Water by Justin Bieber
Favorite lyric: Come on, come on Save me from my rocking boat I just want to stay afloat I'm all alone And I hope, I hope Someone's gonna take me home Somewhere I can rest my soul I need to know You won't let go (I won't let go, no, no, no, no, no, no) I'll be your lifeline tonight You won't let go I'll be your lifeline tonight

6. Sex And Candy by Marcy Playground
Favorite lyric: I smell sex and Candy here Who's that lounging In my chair Who's that casting Devious stares In my direction Mama this surely Is a dream

7. Our Song by Taylor Swift
Favorite lyric: 'Cause our song is the slamming screen door, Sneakin' out late, tapping on his window
When we're on the phone and he talks real slow 'Cause it's late and his mama don't know Our song is the way he laughs The first date: "Man, I didn't kiss him, when I should have." And when I got home  'fore I said, "Amen." Asking God if he could play it again


8. Long Way Down by One Direction
Favorite lyric: We had a mountain But took it for granted We had a spaceship, But we couldn't land it
We found an island, But we got stranded We had it all, yeah Who could've planned it? Point of no return And now it's just too late to turn around I try to forgive you, But I'm struggling 'cause I don't know how We built it up so high and now I'm fallin' It's a long way down from here Such a long way down from here


9. Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly feat. Camila Cabello
Favorite lyric: Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind? If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it What can I say, it's complicated Don't matter what you say Don't matter what you do I only wanna do bad things to you So good, that you can't explain it What can I say, it's complicated


10. Perfect Illusion by Lady Gaga
Favorite lyric: Caught up in your show Yeah, at least now I know It wasn't love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) Mistaken for love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion (Perfect illusion) You were a perfect illusion




No comments:

Post a Comment