Monday, November 14, 2016

Lazy Saturday Outfit


I am loving outfit posts at the moment!  On Saturday I went to my nieces' birthday party.  I wanted to look nice but still be comfortable.  This is the perfect outfit for that.  I wore a slightly oversized blue striped shirt.  It is longer in the back with two pockets in front.  I love how the stripes go in different directions.  It makes it more interesting.  I chose a pair of lightwash jeggings.  They are super comfortable and the rip details make it more casual.  Last up are my ankle booties.  These are my favorite shoes!  The chain details are just perfect!  All my clothes are from Kohls.  For my hair I did a messy braid with my sea salt spray for slight waves.  Let me know if you want more posts like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment