Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My November Playlist!


There is only 25 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!  This always my favorite time of year!  This month seemed pretty boring.  Not much really happened but it's about to get exciting.  I'll be posting a lot of holiday posts so get excited!  If you missed my October playlist then check it out.  I'm still obsessed with it.  This month I didn't really discover any new music.  I was in a 90's/2000's mood so be prepared for a throwback.  There is some new music though.  What are you guys listening to?


1. All Time Low by Jon Bellion
Favorite lyric: I, yeah, I've been trying to fix my pride But that shit's broken, that shit's broken Lie (lie, lie), lie, l-lie, I try to hide But now you know it That I'm at an all time Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

2. If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield
Favorite lyric: I'll never know what the future brings But I know you're here with me now We’ll make it through  And I hope you are the one I share my life with I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am? Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

3. Oops!...I Did It Again by Britney Spears
Favorite lyric: I think I did it again I made you believe we're more than just friends Oh, baby It might seem like a crush But it doesn't mean that I'm serious 'Cause to lose all my senses That is just so typically me Oh, baby, baby Oops!... I did it again I played with your heart, got lost in the game Oh, baby, baby Oops!... You think I'm in love That I'm sent from above I'm not that innocent

4. Blank Space by Taylor Swift
Favorite lyric: 'Cause we're young and we're reckless We'll take this way too far It'll leave you breathless Or with a nasty scar Got a long list of ex-lovers They'll tell you I'm insane But I've got a blank space, baby And I'll write your name

5. Water Under The Bridge by Adele
Favorite lyric: If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently Don't pretend that you don't want me
Our love ain't water under the bridge If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently Don't pretend that you don't want me Our love ain't water under the bridge Say that our love ain't water under the bridge

6. Royals by Lorde
Favorite lyric: And we'll never be royals It don't run in our blood, That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler (ruler), You can call me queen Bee And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy.

7. Fresh Eyes by Andy Grammer
Favorite lyric: So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger I can't believe she's mine Now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger I can't believe she's mine, yeah And now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes

8. Summer Girls by LFO
Favorite lyric: New Kids On The block had a bunch of hits Chinese food makes me sick And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch I'd take her if I had one wish But she's been gone since that summer Since that summer

9. He Loves U Not by DREAM
Favorite lyric: You can pout your cherry lips Try to tempt him with a sweet kiss You can flirt your pretty eyes He ain't got his hands tied No chains to unlock So free to do what he wants He's into what he's got He loves me, he loves you not No matter what you do he's never gonna be with you He's into what he's got He loves me, he loves you not

10. Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
Favorite lyric: You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Boy don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby




1 comment:

  1. People under the age of 16 may still be tested if they show symptoms of an STI or have recently experienced Sexual health clinic. These screenings can be conducted without an appointment.

    ReplyDelete