Thursday, November 17, 2016

♥My November Ipsy Bag♥

I never thought I would sign up for any monthly subscription bags or boxes.  I just never saw the point.  Finally two of my friends convinced me to try Ipsy.  I am now obsessed!!!  I've been getting bags since August but I finally decided to share what I get.  If you don't know what Ipsy is then let me explain.  For $10 a month you get a bag with 5 beauty products.  The bag equals around $50-$60 worth of products so that's an amazing deal.  When you sign up you take a beauty test so your bag is customized for you.  It comes every month and you can cancel anytime.  Let's see what is in my bag!


Let's start with the bag.  Every month is a new design and I'm in love this one!  You will either get silver or gold constellations.  I think the gold looks better though.  It is slightly metallic which I love.  The zipper is also a gold star.

This is the Adesse New York Brightening Base Coat.  You put this on before painting your nails or just use it on it's own.  It prevents your nails from being yellow it also makes your polish last longer.  It is also cruelty free.  I'm very excited to try this product.

This is the Luxie Rose Gold Small Duo Fiber Brush 524T.  This brush is SUPER  soft!  It can be used with powders, creams, or liquids.  It's easy to blend with and it is great for sensitive skin.  Plus who wouldn't want this adorable brush in their collection?

This is the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.  This is for anti-aging.  You put this on your face after you've washed your face in the mornings.  I'm not sure if I will use this or not.  I might give it to my mom but you never know.  It's never too early to work on anti-aging and wrinkles.

This is the STARLOOKS Cream Eye Shadow in Rose Gold.  I've never used a cream shadow before but I really like it.  You can also use it as a liner.  It is metallic which I love.  It is very long lasting and very blendable.

Last up is the theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara.  I love this!!  Mascaras are my favorite product anyway.  The wand is curved to really give your lashes volume.  It grabs every single lash.  This is also a cruelty free product.

Overall, I loved this month's bag.  It had a nice range of products which I like.  Also the bag design won me over.  My favorite product is probably the base coat because I constantly have my nails painted.  Do you get an Ipsy bag?  If so, what was your favorite product?


No comments:

Post a Comment