Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DWTS All Star: The Final 3 Are...


The show started with an encore performance.  The judges chose Apolo's Rumba.  It wasn't my favorite but I liked it.  Shawn is the first person in the finals.  The spotlight dance was a 21 year old girl from New Zealand who taught herself to dance.  I loved her!  The Wanted performed next.  I like One Direction way better then them.  Melissa is the second person in the finals.  I'm soooooo happy.  Apolo is eliminated.  Paula Abdul put together this week's Macy's Stars Of Dance to 4 of her biggest hits.  It was actually amazing except she wasn't singing live.  Derek Hough performed a Contemporary routine with 4 of the best.  It was mind blowing!!!  Kelly is in the finals.  Emmett is eliminated.  Next week is the finals!!!!!!!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment