Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Take Me Home by One Direction


The day has finally arrived!!!!!!!!  The 2nd album by 1D has been released.  I've had it preordered from iTunes for weeks now!  I really love this album.  I personally like it better than Up All Night.  It has a more mature sound which fits them.  The first thing I noticed is Liam doesn't start every song.  If you've heard the first album then you'll understand.  Also Louis and Niall have more solos which I love.  I'm so glad they are expanding and letting them sing more.  It has the perfect mix of slow and fast songs.  The boys also wrote more songs on this album.  I honestly love every single song.  Normally I wouldn't like at least one song but One Direction has done it again.  I bought the deluxe yearbook edition which includes 4 extra songs and 3 live performances.  Plus it includes a backstage interview from the iTunes festival.  If you are a hardcore directioner like I am then you will absolutely love this album.  Since I'm obsessed with every song it's hard to review each song.  So instead I'll be putting my favorite lyrics from each song.  My top 5 songs are Last First Kiss, Loved You First, I Would, They Don't Know About Us, and Back For You.  I can't wait to see them on tour next year!  Leave a comment telling me your favorite One Direction song.

1. Live While We’re Young-And girl, you and I We’re about to make some memories tonight I wanna live while we’re young We wanna live while we’re young
2. Kiss You-Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we To-o-uch You get this kind of, ru-u-ush Baby say yeah, yeah If you don't wanna, take it slow And you just wanna, take me home Baby say yeah, yeah And let me kiss you
3. Little Things-You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you
4. C'mon, C'mon-The one that I came with, Didn't know how to move, The way that you let your hair down, I can tell that you do
5. Last First Kiss-I wanna be last, yeah, Baby let me be your, Let me be your last first kiss, I wanna be first, yeah Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this, And if you, Only knew, I wanna be last yeah, Baby let me be your last, Your last first kiss
6. Heart Attack-Baby now that you're gone, I can't stand, Dumb love songs, Missing you is all I'm thinking about, Yeah Everyone's tellin' me, I'm just too blind to see, How you messed me up, I'm better off now
7. Rock Me-I used to think that I was better alone Why did I ever wanna let you go? Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea The words you whispered I will always believe
8. Change My Mind-Never felt like this before Are we friends or are we more? As I’m walking towards the door I’m not sure
9. I Would-Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would Would he hold you when you’re feeling low? Baby you should know that I would
10. Over Again-Said I’d never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt, Tongue tied over three words, cursed. Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, Bodies intertwined with her lips
11. Back For You-I’ve never been so into somebody before And every time we both touch I only want more So tell me nothing’s going to change yeah And you won’t ever walk away yeah Cause even though every night you’ll know what I’ll say Goodbye.
12. They Don’t Know About Us-They don’t know about the things we do They don’t know about the "I love you"’s But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They don’t know about the up all nights They don’t know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right
13. Summer Love-Wish that we could be alone now If we could find some place to hide Make the last time just like the first time Push a button and rewind
14. She’s Not Afraid - Deluxe Only-She's not afraid of all the attention She's not afraid of running wild How comes she's so afraid of falling in love She's not afraid of scary movies She likes the way we kiss in the dark But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love, love
15. Loved You First - Deluxe Only-Girl that should be me, driving to your house Knocking on your door, kissing you on the mouth Holding on your hand, dancing in the dark 'Cos I was the only one who loved you from the start
16. Nobody Compares - Deluxe Only-Because no one ever looked so good In a dress and it hurts, because I know you won't be mine tonight No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile Baby, tell me how to make it right
17. Still The One - Deluxe Only-I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody But I remember all the time and all the words we said, yeah I can't get it out of my head, yeah




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment