Friday, November 30, 2012

Music Friday Christmas Edition: All I Want For Christmas Is You

It is December tomorrow!  I'm officially excited for Christmas!!!!!  I already have my entire room decorated.  Before I share today's song I need an opinion from all of you.  On YouTube many do Vlogmas which means vlogging everyday until Christmas.  I'm not a vlogger so I thought of doing Blogmas which I would blog daily until Christmas.  Would you guys enjoy this?  If so what would you like to see me blog about?  Leave a comment letting me know.  Today's song has been a favorite of mine for a few years.  Last year Justin Bieber teamed up with the original artist and I loved it even more.  It is All Want For Christmas Is You by Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey.  I listen to this even when it isn't Christmas time!  It is a definite favorite.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment