Monday, May 6, 2013

DWTS 16: It's Trio Time


Welcome to Week 8!  Only one week left until the semi finals!  This week the couples will do two dances.  One will be a trio dance featuring another professional.  I love the trio round because it adds another element.  America can choose next week's dance style for each celebrity on Twitter.

Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy:
She was trying to be more competitive.  Her first dance this week was the Foxtrot.  I loved it so much!  It was very young and fresh.  Plus she just has fun.  Her score was 28 out of 30.  Her trio dance was the Salsa.  They chose Gleb Savchenko to join them.  It was SO good!  It was so fun and perfect.  They highlighted her strengths.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  This makes her total 58 out of 60.

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd:
He feels like he gets better each week.  His first dance this week was the Tango.  It wasn't very good.  It was kind of sloppy.  He needed to be much more aggressive too.  His score was 21 out of 30.  His trio dance was Jazz.  They chose Sharna Burgess to join them.  There were many mistakes.  He kept getting ahead of them.  It had so much potential.  He should be worried.  His score was 21 out of 30.  This makes his total 42 out of 60.

Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff:
He really wants to impress the judges this week.  His first dance this week was Viennese Waltz.  I was very surprised.  It was very elegant and smooth.  His score was 27 out of 30.  His trio dance was the Paso Doble.  They chose Cheryl Burke to join them.  I didn't love it.  I wanted more passion and anger .  I think I would've liked it better with another male.  His score was 25 out of 30.  This makes his total 52 out of 60.

Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson:
He almost got eliminated last week.  His first dance this week was the Foxtrot.  I thought he did pretty good.  I really liked how classy it was but still young.   His score was 24 out of 30.  His trio dance was the Jive.  They chose Lindsay Arnold to join them.  I really enjoyed it.  It wasn't perfect but it was very fun.  His score was 24 out of 30.  This makes his total 48 out of 60.

Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough:
She wanted to show more emotion in her dance.  Her first dance this week was the Viennese Waltz.  It was beautiful.  I actually got chills.  It was dedicated to her grandma who passed away.  I didn't want it to end.  Her score was 28 out of 30.  Her trio dance was the Paso Doble.  They chose Tristan MacManus to join them.  I am speechless.  It was flawless!!!!!  I couldn't look away and I wish it hadn't ended.  Her score was 27 out of 30.  This makes her total 55 out of 60.

Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas:
She had to focus on her acting skills this week.  Her first dance this week was the Argentine Tango.  It was amazing!  I wish it had less lifts though.  It was over too quickly.  Her score was 29 out of 30.  Her trio dance was the Jive.  They chose Henry Byalikov to join them.  I LOVED it!  It was kind of jazzy which I really liked.  Her score was 27 out of 30.  This makes her total 56 out of 60.


Check back tomorrow to see who goes home!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment