Monday, May 13, 2013

DWTS Season 16: It's The Semi-Finals!


It's week 9 and we are in the semi-finals!!!!  I'm so sad this season is almost over already!  The celebrities will be doing two dances.  One dance will be a new dance style.  Last week America chose the dances the celebrities will perform tonight.  Some have never even been done on the show before!  It will be interesting. Finals are next week!

Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough:
She has worked so hard and really wants to make the finals.  Her first dance of the night was the Argentine Tango.  I have one word only for this dance.  Perfection.  I couldn't look away!  It had so much passion and romance and it was just everything I hoped for.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  Her next dance was the Flamenco.  I didn't know much about this dance.  It was AMAZING!  Again I just couldn't look away!  I wish it didn't end.  Her score was 28 out of 30.  This makes her total 58 out of 60.

Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson:
He can't believe he made it this far.  His first dance of the night was the Samba.  It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either.  It needed a lot of work still.  It was very stiff.  It wasn't semi-final worthy for sure.  His score was 24 out of 30.  His next dance was the Charleston.  It was fun.  At least he tries to do good.  There were a few mistakes but much better.  His score was 27 out of 30.  This makes his total 51 out of 60.

Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas:
She has really grown as a person during this show.  Her first dance of the night was the Rumba.  It was breathtaking!  It had so much passion and romance.  I was worried she wouldn't do very good because she is so young.  She surprised me.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  Her next dance was Afro Jazz.  I knew nothing about this dance.  I loved it!  It was so cool and amazing!  I wish I could do that!  Her score was 29 out of 30.  This makes her total 59 out of 60.

Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff:
His partner got injured in rehearsals but was cleared to dance.  His first dance of the night was the Argentine Tango.  I wasn't a huge fan.  It wasn't as clean and precise as it should've been.  He isn't my favorite though.  His score was 30 out of 30.  His next dance was the Lindy Hop.  This is one of my favorite dance styles.  It had so much energy.  I wanted more Lindy moves though.  I still enjoyed it though.  His score was 29 out of 30.  This makes his total 59 out of 60.

Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy:
She brought him into her world this week.  Her first dance of the night was the Quickstep.  It wasn't her best dance.  It was so out of control.  It was messy but I did like the concept.  Hopefully she'll redeem herself.  Her score was 25 out of 30.  Her next dance was Hip Hop.  This was her element.  I really loved it!  It had so much swag which I like.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  This makes her total 55 out of 60.


Come back tomorrow to see who is in the finals!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment