Tuesday, May 7, 2013

DWTS Season 16: The Semifinalists Are...


The show started with a performance by the troupe.  I really liked it.  The new troupe is actually pretty good this year.  Ingo is safe.  Kellie is in danger.  The judges chose Zendaya's Salsa trio dance as the encore.  That was my favorite trio of the night so I'm happy.  Zendaya is safe.  Jacoby is in danger.  Jason Derulo performed his newest single The Other Side.  I'm obsessed with this song right now.  He did AMAZING!   Next weeks dances were chosen by America and were reveled next.  Kellie got Flamenco.  Ingo got Charleston.  Zendaya got Hip Hop.  Sean got Disco.  Aly got Afro Jazz.  Jacoby got Lindy Hop.  I love all of these choices.  The Macy's Stars of Dance was next.  I'm speechless.  It was SO awesome!  It was about defying gravity.  Emeli Sande sang her single Next To Me.  She is pretty good.  Aly is safe.  Sean is in danger.  Kellie is safe.  Sean is eliminated.  I honestly am not surprised.

Next week are the Semi-Finals!  Come back Monday!!!





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment