Friday, May 31, 2013

♥May Favorites♥


It's that time again!  At the end of every month I share my favorites with you guys!  I'm just glad it finally turned spring where I live.  I thought it would be freezing forever!  May has been a really great month.  I feel like this year is just flying by though.  Make you sure you tell me your favorites in the comments.

Music:

The first song I'm loving is We Are Who We Are by Little Mix.  This album just came out here in America a few days ago.  The whole thing is amazing!  This song is my favorite though.  I love the whole message of being who you are.  It's so encouraging for all young people who feel the need to change.  You deserve to just be you.


The next song is Chloe (You're the One I Want) by Emblem3.  This may surprise if you follow me on Twitter.  They were from season 2 of The X-Factor here in America.  I was not a fan but they are so much better now.  They just needed to develop their sound.  This song is very catchy.


The last song is Fall by Justin Bieber.  I've listened to this song every single day.  It is such a cute song plus I'm in love with him.  I have serious Bieber Fever.  I see him live in July so be prepared to hear all about it!  I hope I meet him!

TV Shows:

Most TV shows are over now because it's summer now.  There's always one show I can count on though.  It is So You Think You Can Dance.  I'm obsessed with anything dance so I love this show.  It focuses on all styles of dance which is always really cool.  Not all the contestants are trained dancers either.  The choreography can be so meaningful depending on what is being portrayed.  I've cried a few times.  I'm so glad it's back.

Movie:

I could not wait until Silver Linings Playbook to come out on DVD.  I had read the book so I knew a little bit about it already.  I loved this film so much!  Bradley Cooper did a very good job.  Jennifer Lawrence was amazing as usual.  I've never seen a movie that is like this.  I recommend it.

Random:
I listen to music every single day.  Lately I've been addicted to Pandora.  I love how you can customize what you want to hear.  They have all genres too!  I've been playing 90's country and 50's pop.  They do have preset stations too.  You are sure to find something to fit your mood.

YouTuber:
This month I found myself watching every video this person posted.  That person is Missglamorazzi.  I just love her videos.  This month she did a series called Makeup Mayhem where she posted a video every other day for the whole month.  I actually don't wear much makeup but I do like her tips.  My favorite video was called Me Without Makeup.  I'm extremely shy and that video really inspired me.  I wish she was one of my friends.

Trend:
The other day I went shopping with my younger sister.  I'm obsessed with the graphic shirt trend.  I love how you can make a statement just by wearing a shirt.  I'm all about making statements.  They are really fashionable too.  It really lets people know your personality also.

Book:

Since school is out for summer I've been reading a lot more.  The book Truth Or Dare by Jacqueline Green is a must read.  If you like the Pretty Little Liar series then you'll love this book.  It focuses on 3 girls who each have secrets of their own.  In order to keep the secrets a secret, they must do whatever the darer tells them.  It has a lot of suspense and drama.

Quote:

This month I realized that you should be proud of who you are.  It doesn't matter if you fail or didn't meet your expectation at least you tried.  If you never even take a chance then how can you become better.  Taking chances means taking risks and if you fail try again.  Always enjoy what you do though.

Moment:
I've really enjoyed this month.  My favorite part was surprising my mom at her work for her birthday.  I took her an edible arrangement and then we had lunch together.  It's the little things in life that mean the most.  It's moments like that that you'll remember forever.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment