Tuesday, May 21, 2013

DWTS Season 16: And The Winner Is...


The show started off with a dance number featuring all the pros and celebrities from this season.  America chose Kellie's Freestyle as the encore.  She actually messed up but it was still beautiful.  Aly is eliminated.  I was honestly shocked.  The female pros plus Aly, Zendaya, and Kellie all performed and I loved it!  Wynonna Judd performed I Wanna Know What Love Is.  Lisa Vanderpump danced a Foxtrot.  Dorothy Hamill danced a Viennese Waltz which featured Kristi Yamguchi.  It was beautiful. Andy Dick performed a Jazz routine.  I just love him.  Psy performed his newest single Gentleman.  It isn't as amazing as Gangnam Style but I still really like it.  The troupe performed a dance number.  It was really good.  Pitbull performed his latest single Hand's Up.  I always love his music.  The final 3 will perform one more round of dancing.  It is the Instant Dance round.  Jacoby danced the Salsa.  It was good but not my favorite.  His score was 30 out of 30.  That was generous.  Kellie danced the Jive.  I loved it!  She's just amazing.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  Zendaya danced the Jive.  It was very cute.  I loved it.  Her score was 30 out of 30.  Jessica Sanchez performed Feel This Moment.  Now it's result time.  In 3rd place is Jacoby.  In 2nd place is Zendaya.  Kellie won!!!!!  I am so happy!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment