Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DWTS Season 16: Meet The Final 4!


It's been 300 episodes since season 1!  The show started with a pro dance and it was so good.  It reminded me of a flash mob.  Jacoby is safe.  The judges chose Kellie's Argentine Tango as the encore.  I just love this dance.  Next a 10 year old who broke the world record for most consecutive spins performed with Chelsie Hightower.  It was really cute.  The Wanted performed Fill A Heart next.  I'm not a fan of them but they did good.  They'll never be better than One Direction though.  Avril Lavigne performed her new single Here's To Never Growing Up.  I love this song so much.  It's my song of the summer.  Kellie is safe.  Zendaya is in danger.  Another dance was performed by the pros next.  I LOVED it!  It was very romantic.  Ingo is in danger.  Aly is safe.  Zendaya is safe meaning Ingo is eliminated.



Come back next Monday for the finals!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment