Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DWTS Season 16: Meet The Final 4!


It's been 300 episodes since season 1!  The show started with a pro dance and it was so good.  It reminded me of a flash mob.  Jacoby is safe.  The judges chose Kellie's Argentine Tango as the encore.  I just love this dance.  Next a 10 year old who broke the world record for most consecutive spins performed with Chelsie Hightower.  It was really cute.  The Wanted performed Fill A Heart next.  I'm not a fan of them but they did good.  They'll never be better than One Direction though.  Avril Lavigne performed her new single Here's To Never Growing Up.  I love this song so much.  It's my song of the summer.  Kellie is safe.  Zendaya is in danger.  Another dance was performed by the pros next.  I LOVED it!  It was very romantic.  Ingo is in danger.  Aly is safe.  Zendaya is safe meaning Ingo is eliminated.



Come back next Monday for the finals!




xo,
Jerica