Wednesday, July 23, 2014

♡The Dreams TAG♡


Hello!  I'm sorta obsessed with tag videos on YouTube.  They are a big guilty pleasure for me.  So I have a few lined up to do on here.  If you have any you'd like me to do then please leave suggestions!  You can also answer the questions too!  If you do then tell me so I can see what you guys answered!

What are you currently day dreaming about?
My birthday party!  I know what you're thinking, didn't I already celebrate?  I did but my mom is planning some super secret party.  She won't tell me anything and it is KILLING me.  I have a love/hate relationship with surprises.  I'm terrible at waiting but I always love the result.  I really wanted a 90's party so we'll see.  The only thing I know is glow sticks are involved.  Who can go wrong with the that?

What three items live in your dream wardrobe?
This is easy.  First I want a real pair of UGGS.  I wear my fake ones pretty much all winter.  The real ones are just more comfortable.  Next I want a pair of Keds.  I just am in love with all their designs!  Plus they go with everything.  Lastly I want RayBans.  I am a sunglasses addict!  I've never owned a designer pair though.  I just can't justify it!

Who's your dream celeb look-alike?
I wish I looked like Cher Lloyd.  She can be so rocker with her tattoos but still look girly.  I just love her and her style.  I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull off all the tattoos even though I want to.  Plus I really want an accent.

In your eyes, who's currently "living the dream"?
I wish I was Taylor Swift!  I love everything about her!  Her fashion is always on point.  She designs amazing perfume.  Her songs are perfection for pretty much any situation.  She is completely normal even though she has tons of money.  Plus she dated Harry Styles and her best friend is Ed Sheeran.  Does it get any better than that?

What do you dream of more: love or money?
This is probably a really controversial question but I would choose money.  Then I could travel anywhere.  I'd also build my mom a house.  Plus I could give my grandparents money so my grandpa could retire.  Money can't buy love but I'm really caring so I like helping.  I have all the love I need.

Your dream vacation escape?
This is probably really random but I've always wanted to go to Tahiti.  It's just SO beautiful!  I just love the beach and being in the sun.  I'm also really obsessed with surfing and I heard Tahiti is the best spot.  Obviously I can't surf but I'd still like to watch it live.  I mean this view is amazing right?

Who's your dream YouTuber collab?
I am a YouTube addict!  I love any collaboration that Tyler Oakley does.  I literally laugh the entire video no matter who it is.  I'm so glad he is bringing Auguest back again.  If you missed last years videos go watch now!

Did your childhood dreams ever come true?
Yes!  I got to meet my idol Justin Timberlake!  His music got me through so much growing up.  I'm so glad he agreed to meet me.  It honestly made my life.  I was extremely nervous!  Maybe I can meet him again and have an actual conversation.

If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be?
I wish I had tickets to the One Direction tour!  I went last year and had an AMAZING time!  I keep watching videos of this years tour online and I'm sad I have no ticket.  Hopefully I will though!  I can't get enough!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment