Monday, July 7, 2014

Q & A Monday!


Happy Monday!  So I've decided to stop doing Motivational Monday and start a new Monday series.  I discovered a book of questions so I thought why not answer one every week for you!  You guys can answer them too!  It will help us know each other better.  They start off easy but will get more intense.  I hope you guys like this!  Let me know!

Today's Question:
Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?
What’s the advantage of your method?

Answer:
First of all I'm going to be really random and talk about what toothpaste I use.  I am SO obsessed with the Colgate Max Fresh.  It just feels so refreshing because there is actual breath strips in it.  It also whitens your teeth without making them sensitive.  Now back to the question.  I just squeeze the tube until it gets about half gone.  At that point I start rolling it only because I can't waste any.  There is really no advantage.  All my family does it that way.  Also I'm too lazy to shop for actual necessities.  I have no problem buying random things though.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment