Wednesday, July 30, 2014

♡Sunkissed Summer TAG!♡


Can you believe Summer is half over?  I'm not ready for it to end!  Instead I found this tag on YouTube and thought I'd do it for you guys.  I want you to answer as well!  If you guys have any other tag suggestions then let me know.  Enjoy!


1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)
I honestly use no tanning products.  I tan VERY easily.  I can be outside 10 minutes and be tan.  When Summer first begins I might burn but then it tans.  I'm pretty lucky because nobody else in my family does.

2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
I did a post on my Summer reads if you want to check it out.  If I could only recommend one book it would be The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.  It is my favorite!  It has SO many life lessons but it's also just so captivating.  You can't put it down!

3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
I've talked about this scent WAY too much on this blog.  I can't get enough though!  It's the Pure Seduction Bloom from Victoria's Secret.  It just smells fruity with a little bit of floral.  It's perfect for this time of year.  It's limited edition so go check it out!

4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?
This may seem weird but I love people watching.  I just go out on my patio and watch.  You never know what you'll see.  I also enjoy just getting lost in my thoughts.  Sometimes I will also take a book out and read.  Pretty much I just love being outside.

5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food?
I actually don't live by the beach but I have visited a few times.  Anything fried is always a good option.  I always go for dip n' dots though.  They are just SO yummy!  My favorite flavor is cookies and cream.  They aren't very filling but it will cool you off.

6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite? (Face, body, or both)
I ALWAYS use Banana Boat.  The spray is my favorite kind because you can apply it yourself.  I was using the sport brand but it made me itchy.  This Summer I used the kids brand and so far it works.  I use SPF 70 for my body.  For my face my moisturizer has SPF in it.  I use Olay All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15.

7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
In all honesty I just sit in the air and relax.  I usually will take a nap because who doesn't love naps?  I can be productive as well.  I will usually update my blog, have a game night, or catch up on my TV shows.  I may also have a slight addiction to Candy Crush.

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)
You will very rarely see me with my hair down during Summer.  I try to switch it up between a ponytail, a bun, or a braid.  It's just WAY too hot here for anything else.  I did want to ombre my hair but I got nervous.  Maybe eventually I will.

9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
I never get obsessed with nail polish but that has changed.  I borrowed a color from a friend and I've been wearing it every day LITERALLY.  It's a perfect orange/coral/peachy color and it looks AMAZING with a tan.  I do change it up every time by adding glitter or doing one nail a different color.  It's called Fear or Desire by Essie.

10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?
Pretty Little Liars is where it's at right now!  Each episode just keeps getting better and better!  I also highly recommend The Fosters.  As for movies I've been reliving my childhood on Netflix right now.  They have My Girl and The Parent Trap.  Those were movies I watched daily.

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
I actually rarely wear any make up.  I just feel like it takes too much time.  If I had to choose though, I'd pick BB cream.  It has so many purposes that it just seems the most logical especially during Summer.

12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Sunglasses!  I'm an addict.  It's come to the point where I spend more time picking out which sunglasses I want to wear than I do on my actual outfit.

13. What is your summer jam this year?
It's super hard to pick just one!  Last year I was obsessed with only Blurred Lines!  This year just has SO many choices!  The ones I've been playing over and over Rude by MAGIC! and Maps by Maroon 5.  If you want to know all my 2014 jams go check my post!  It's really good!

14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
I REALLY wanted to go on a road trip this year.  The past few years we've went a few different places.  I just love the feeling of seeing new places.  A road trip is a lot of fun because you can bond and laugh.  I just love it!

15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
I actually don't have a swimsuit this year.  I just never had any time.  I'm loving the one piece swimsuits this year!  They are just so much classier now days.

16. Summer means heat... and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)
My favorite sweat proof product is now actually a product.  I use a spray bottle and mist myself when I start feeling hot.  It's very refreshing and you instantly feel cooler.

17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
I've always wanted to invent my own ice cream!  I would do a fruit loop cereal flavor.  I just really love any cereal so that's what I'd want in ice cream form.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment