Monday, March 23, 2015

DWTS Season 20: #MyJamMonday


It's week 2!!!  If you want to check out last week's recap click here.  I have discovered some favorites and I'm excited to see what happen tonight.  The theme this week is My Jam Monday.  The celebrities will dance to their favorite jam.  Tonight the first couple will be eliminated.  Another couple will be eliminated next Monday.  Make sure you vote so your favorites don't go home.  What is your jam?  Also who is your favorite couple?  Let me know!


CHRIS SOULES AND WHITNEY CARSON:
His jam is Time Of My Life by Pitbull.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  It was not as good as last week.  It was very messy and jerky.  The timing was off as well.  He needed to really focus or he needed more basic choreography.  He really needs to step it up if he wants to stay.  His score was 21 of 40.

SUZANNE SOMERS AND TONY DOVOLANI:
Her jam is Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On by Jerry Lee Lewis.  This week she danced the Jive.  I was very impressed!  It was a HUGE improvement already.  She really took the judges advice.  It was great and I'm glad she did made a huge difference in just 4 days.  Her score was 28 of 40.

ROBERT HERJAVEC AND KYM JOHNSON:
His jam is You Make Me Feel So Young by Michael Bublé.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  He is one of my favorite guys so far.  This was so cute and elegant,  His fame was really strong as well.  He is just such a natural!  I think he will go a long way in the competition.  His score was 28 of 40.

CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY AND KEO MOTSEPE:
Her jam is California Gurls by Katy Perry.  This week she danced the Cha Cha.  It was a BIG improvement.  It was a lot of fun and full of sass.  She needs to work on her feet but her confidence was up 110%.  It was very enjoyable.  Her score was 26 of 40.

MICHAEL SAM AND PETA MURGATROYD:
His jam is Working My Way Back To You by The Four Seasons.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  He needs some work still.  His footwork was A LOT better!  He needs to tuck his bum in more because it really sticks out.  He was more comfortable which definitely showed.  His score was 28 of 40.

RUMER WILLIS AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
Her jam is Rumour Has It by Adele.  This week she danced the Cha Cha.  I LOVE her!!!  She could totally win this whole thing!  She does need to relax more but she is just so sharp.  I do wish it had more actual Cha Cha moves but it was still hot!  She can dance!  Her score was 32 of 40.

REDFOO AND EMMA SLATER:
His jam is My Sharona by The Knack.  This week he danced the Jive.  It was a ton better.  I still didn't really love it.  It was high energy and fun.  I felt like it was still all over the place.  He really needs to tame it down and pull it together.  You can still have fun without being crazy.  His score was 31 of 40

WILLOW SHIELDS AND MARK BALLAS:
Her jam is Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye.  This week she danced the Argentine Tango.  It's hard to believe she is only 14!  She dances so maturely.  I loved the lifts and her lines were incredible.  There were a few mistakes but she is a true contender now.  Big leaps from last week.  Her score was 32 of 40.

NOAH GALLOWAY AND SHARNA BURGESS:
His jam is Homegrown Honey by Darius Rucker.  This week he danced the Samba.  He has great musicality is amazing.  He does so well considering his situation.  He knows his body so well which actually gives him an advantage.  I like him a lot.  His score was 27 of 40.

NASTIA LIUKIN AND DEREK HOUGH:
Her jam is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.  This week she danced the Rumba.  She is my favorite girl so far.  She did this dance flawlessly.  It was just so beautiful and romantic.  She can do no wrong.  I love EVERYTHING about her!  I wish it never ended.  Her score was 34 of 40.

RIKER LYNCH AND ALLISON HOLKER:
His jam is Sugar by Maroon 5.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  OMG I really liked him!  He looked completely different and I'm a fan.  He needs to keep going on this track.  He's my new crush,  He could improve his hold but I want more!  Ballroom might be his thing.  His score was 32 of 40.

PATTI LABELLE AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV:
Her jam is In Da Club by 50 Cent.  This week she danced the Salsa.  I didn't love it unfortunately.  She was injured but she barely danced.  I wanted more Salsa!  She didn't move enough and it was too sexy.  I'm not a fan tonight.  Her score was 28 of 40.

Results:
Willow, Nastia, Riker, Patti, Noah, Rumer, Chris, Michael, Charlotte, Robert, and Suzanne are safe.  Redfoo is eliminated.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment