Monday, March 9, 2015

Life Update: Mouth Problems

Hey guys!  I've decided to try out a new type of posts.  I love reading life updates on other peoples blogs so I decided to give it a try.  If you want more of these types of posts then let me know.

I don't even know where to begin!  So, back around Christmas I had terrible pain on the right side of my face.  I honestly thought I had the mumps or measles but I've been vaccinated.  Then on New Years Eve my mouth just randomly started bleeding!  So I called my dentist and he thought it was probably just my wisdom teeth.  I have seen WAY to many wisdom tooth videos so I was slightly freaking out.  I told him I was having pain but the earliest I could get in was February 13.  A whole month away!

Well I went to my appointment and it was a fail.  It was not my wisdom teeth at all!  He saw that I needed two teeth pulled but didn't actually pull them.  Makes sense right?  So a few days later the pain returned obviously.  So I went back to his office and he referred me to a oral surgeon.  He also put me on an antibiotic and pain meds.

I went to the oral surgeon with pretty high hopes.  I thought for sure within a few days he would pull them.  WRONG!  The next available appointment isn't until the 27 of this month.  So basically I'm in a lot of pain and have to take a lot of meds.  I'll try to keep posting regularly but I mostly sleep.  I'm gonna try my hardest though!


xo.
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment