Monday, March 16, 2015

DWTS Season 20: It Begins Now!!!!


I'm SO excited!!!!!  Dancing With The Stars is back!  Make sure you follow this blog for recaps of every episode.  It's the 10th anniversary so it should be a good season.  If you read my cast reveal you'll know that I'm not that excited about the cast.  Maybe my mind will change tonight.  The judges and hosts are all the same,  This years mirror ball trophy is gold which is a change.  The show kicked off with a big dance number.  It was pretty good!  Somebody will be eliminated next Monday.  Make sure you vote to save your favorites!  Tell me your thoughts and who your favorites are!  See you next week!!!!!


WILLOW SHIELDS AND MARK BALLAS:
She is best known as Prim Rose Everdeen from the Hunger Games.  This week she danced the Cha Cha.  To be honest I wanted more.  She is only 14 so it's hard to be sexy but I wanted it to be more fun.  It was a great first dance but hopefully she'll improve.  Her score was 25 of 40.

ROBERT HERJAVEC AND KYM JOHNSON:
He is best known for being on Shark Tank.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  I really like him!  I did not expect him to be THAT good!  I smiled the whole dance.  It was just SO fun!!!!!  His technique is very good already.  I love him!  His score was 28 of 40.

RIKER LYNCH AND ALLISON HOLKER:
He is from the band R5 but he is also related to Julianne and Derek Hough.  This week he danced the Jive.  Obviously he was good because of who he's related to.  It was SO fun and full of energy!  I could see myself loving him in the future.  I really did enjoy him but he needs small tweaking.  His score was 31 of 40.

CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY AND KEO MOTSEPE:
She is best known for her Super Bowl commercial controversy.  This week she danced Jive.  She was a hot mess!  She messed up quite a bit of steps.  Her energy never went down even when she did mess up.  I wanted more Jive content as well.  Her score was 22 of 40.

PATTI LABELLE AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV:
She is best known for being a Grammy award winning singer.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  She actually wasn't too bad!  She is legend but I thought her dancing would be awful.  It just seemed very natural and graceful.  Of course improvements could be made but so far so good.  Her score was 25 of 40.

CHRIS SOULES AND WHITNEY CARSON:
He is best known for being the most current Bachelor.  This week he danced the Jive.  It wasn't disaster!  He has a lot of potential and I think with with more work he could maybe win.  He is just full of charisma and SO fun!  I really like him!  His score was 26 of 40.

MICHAEL SAM AND PETA MURGATROYD:
He is best known for being the first openly gay football player to be drafted to the NFL.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  I loved him!  He needs some fixing but his personality is very infectious!  I wanted it to never end!  His footwork was rough but who cares.  I can't wait to him improve.  His score was 26 of 40.

NASTIA LIUKIN AND DEREK HOUGH:
She is best known for being an Olympic gymnast.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  She is my favorite so far!  I've always been a fan of her though so I'm glad she's on the show.  She needs to work on a few things but I think she'll win the whole thing!  It was just AMAZING!!!  Her score was 30 of 40.

REDFOO AND EMMA SLATER:
He is best known for being part of LMFAO.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  Well it was definitely entertaining.  I'm not sure I would call it a Cha Cha.  It needed more content.  It was just all over the place.  I'm not really sure I'm a big fan right now.  His score was 22 of 40.

NOAH GALLOWAY AND SHARNA BURGESS:
He is best known for being an amputee veteran.  He is missing his left arm and leg in battle.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  It was a little emotional.  He has a lot of challenges to overcome.  I think with hard work he could really go far.  He's an inspiration.  His score was 26 of 40.

SUZANNE SOMERS AND TONY DOVOLANI:
She is best known as Chrissy from Three's Company.  This week she danced the Cha Cha.  It was very awkward.  She was all over the place.  It was too safe for the first week.  She needed to bust out there!  I really wanted more Cha Cha content.  She needs to keep working a lot.  Her score was 25 of 40.

RUMER WILLIS AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY:
She is best known as being the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  I was extremely impressed!  It has passion and intense.  She is going to make it very far!  This was the best dance of the night!!!!  She is the one to beat!  I want more!!!!!  Her score was 32 of 40.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment