Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dancing With The Stars: Season 20 Cast Reveal!


It's that time again!  If you have followed this blog for awhile you know I love Dancing With The Stars.  I recap every episode right here.  Today the new cast was announced!  There was a huge shock as well.  Derek Hough WILL be back!  I'm super happy because I love him a lot.  I'm not overly thrilled with this casting but maybe they will grow on me.  Here they are!


NOAH GALLOWAY AND SHARNA BURGESS

ROBERT HERJAVEC AND KYM JOHNSON

PATTI LABELLE AND ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV

NASTIA LIUKIN AND DEREK HOUGH

RIKER LYNCH AND ALLISON HOLKER

CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY AND KEO MOTSEPE

REDFOO AND EMMA SLATER

MICHAEL SAM AND PETA MURGATROYD

WILLOW SHIELDS AND MARK BALLAS

SUZANNE SOMERS AND TONY DOVOLANI

RUMER WILLIS AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY

Who are you rooting for?  DWTS starts on March 16 on ABC.  Subscribe to this blog for recaps!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment