Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her

Welcome to day 2 of my Valentine's Day week posts.  There will be a new Valentine's Day themed post every day this week.  Today I thought I would do a gift guide.  This is for guys who aren't sure what to buy for their girlfriends.  It's also for us girls who just want to buy ourselves a gift.  Let's be honest, single girls rule too!  You could even give them to your best friend.  Let's get started!  What do you guys want?


This is the Fuji Instax Mini 8.  I'm obsessed with these!  It is a Polaroid camera which I'm glad are coming back.  The picture instantly comes out right after you take it.  It has an amazing variety of colors!  Personally I'm loving the baby pink.  It is a bit pricey at $70 but I think it's totally worth it.  It makes your photos so vintage and just cool!

You may sense a theme right now.  This is the Crosley Cruiser Turntable.  Record players are making a comeback.  My dad had a vintage one that I would play all the time.  The music just sounds so raw and real.  There are many colors to choose from as well.  The price is $80 but I think that is a great price.  You won't regret it!

This the perfect gift idea for somebody who want to stay healthy.  This is an Edible Arrangement.  I think these are perfect for any occasion.  They are made fresh and I like that you can add chocolate.  Nothing beats fruit and chocolate!  The price ranges from $35 to $679 depending on what size you'd like.  I highly recommend it!

You can never go wrong with jewelry.  This is a Slim Bar Pendant.  I have been loving simple pieces lately.  I like being able to wear my jewelry with any outfit so this is perfect.  It comes in gold, rose gold, and silver.  This is $34 which is a bargain.  Especially since it is the perfect stable piece.

I love perfume.  This is the One Direction You & I perfume.  Their perfumes always smell SO amazing!  You can choose any one that you want.  This one costs $50 but trust me it will last a really long time.  If you don't know what kind of perfume the person likes, just buy a sample set.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment