Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Movie Review: The Judge


It has been snowing like crazy here in Nebraska.  So I have been using this time to catch up on movies.  This week I watched The Judge.

I'm not sure how to describe it without giving too much away.  This is what IMDB says: Big city lawyer Hank Palmer returns to his childhood home where his father, the town's judge, is suspected of murder. Hank sets out to discover the truth and, along the way, reconnects with his estranged family.  I fell absolutely in love with with this movie!

I had very high expectations for this film.  Every one in my family had nothing but great things to say about it.  It totally lived up to the hype!  It was very emotional so prepare yourselves.  I feel like I learned so much about myself as well.  I can't give examples or else it will give it away.  This is one of the best films I've seen in awhile!  Have you seen it?  Share your thoughts!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment