Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which Spice Girls Song Captures The Theme Of Your Life Right Now?


Happy Tuesday!  I have to say I've been a Spice Girl fan for about 90% of my life.  So when I saw this quiz, I knew I had to take it!  It is Which Spice Girls Song Captures The Theme Of Your Life Right Now?  I'm interested to see what I get because I'm at a weird point in my life right now.  You can take the quiz here.  Share your results in the comments!

I got Spice Up Your Life.  The description says: Hey, you. You’re an energetic, empowered individual who’s living your life in a positive, carefree way. Your enthusiasm and fun-loving nature are your best assets, and you know that good times and chill people are the ~spice~ of life. All of that makes this the perfect song for you. It’s an anthem for the people of the world, after all. Now go on and shake it to the right, because you KNOW that you feel fine.

I really like this description.  It really does fit me and my personality.  Plus I'm obsessed with that song.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment