Monday, February 23, 2015

Movie Review: The Theory Of Everything


I have been waiting to see this movie for forever!  The minute I saw the trailer I knew I had to see it.  I highly HIGHLY recommend that everybody see this film!  It is the best film I have seen in a long time.  It will change your entire outlook on life.

If you don't know what this movie is about, it's about the story of Stephen Hawking and his wife Jane.  To be honest, I didn't really know much about him before I watched this.  I loved every moment.  The acting by Eddie Redmayne was fantastic!  I can only imagine how hard he must have studied.  Plus he looked like he actually had ALS.  Hawking was diagnosed in the early 60's and given only two years to live.  This just proves that doctors are not always right.

I looked at the film with two different perspectives.  One as a person who is fighting a disease myself and the other as a caregiver.  I never let my disease define me as I talked about here.  His mentality to never give up was inspiring.  My mom took care of me plus my two sisters for 11 years before I came to a care facility.  I really felt for his wife because she took care of him plus their kids.  I don't want to give too much away though!

Have any of you watched?  Let me know your thoughts!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment