Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which HGTV Show Should You Appear On?


Happy Tuesday!  Some of you may not know I'm a TV addict.  I watch WAY too much TV and one of my biggest guilty pleasure is HGTV.  I just spend entire days watching it.  It's like a vortex.  That's why I chose today's quiz.  It is called Which HGTV Show Should You Appear On?  I can't wait to see what I get.  You can take the quiz here.  Make sure you share your results!

I got House Hunters!  The description says: You love to sneak a peak around your friends’ and neighbors’ homes at every chance you get, so why not just go on House Hunters? You’re a decisive person who knows what they want (hardwood floors, obvs) but is never too rash in your decision making. Sure, you can sometimes be a bit stubborn when it comes to getting your way, but who isn’t every once in a while?

The description fits quite nicely.  I'm very stubborn but I can be persuaded if I need to be.  I'm slightly sad I didn't get The Property Brothers but I still like the results.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment