Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which Throwback Song Should You Jam To?


Happy Tuesday!  I've been listening to a lot of old school songs lately.  So I thought why not take this quiz.  It is called Which Throwback Song Should You Jam To?  I hope I get a good song!  You can take the quiz here.  Tell me your results in the comments!

I got “Lose Yourself” by Eminem.  The description says You need some motivation in your life and this is the hyped up crazy song you need. When everyone hears this, they’ll know that shit is about to go down. Play this, jam out to mom’s spaghetti, and then go do whatever you gotta do. Slim Shady’s got your back now.

I'm very happy with these results.  You guys may not know that I'm a HUGE Eminem fan.  I played this song pretty much daily in high school.  I agree 100%!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment