Sunday, February 1, 2015

Movie Review: Backstreet Boys Show 'Em What You're Made Of


I'm super excited for this review!  It is a documentary called Backstreet Boys Show 'Em What You're Made Of.  I've been waiting for this film since March.  It was totally worth the wait!

You may not know this but I've been a fan for 17 years.  This is by far the best celebrity documentary that I've ever seen!  It follows the making of their new album plus they look back on the 20 years together.  It was so raw and real.  It had loads of unseen footage which I loved.  I knew most of their story since I've been a fan for so long.  I did learn a lot though as well.  Back in the 90's we didn't have internet to Google them.  I liked that the whole movie was told by them.  Nobody else was interviewed.  The way it was filmed made me feel like I was there with them.  I've already watched it about 5 times and it only came out Friday.

This movie made me laugh and cry.  It brought back so many memories from my childhood.  This film was really for them but it was also a thank you to the fans.  I just can't get enough!  Go check it out!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment