Friday, February 13, 2015

5 Movies To Watch For Valentine's Day

Welcome to day 5 of my Valentine's Day week posts.  There will be a new Valentine's Day themed post every day this week.  It's the last day!!!  Today I'm going to share 5 Movies To Watch For Valentine's Day.  As you are reading this, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out.  So I'll be laying in bed watching all these!  Wish me luck!

This is an obvious choice!  This movie has tons of actors so it will be easy for everyone to watch.  I love how every storyline connects.

This movie is so underrated!  It's funny but also romantic.  The ending completely surprised me but in a good way.  Plus Ryan Gosling is shirtless.

I'm obsessed with this movie!  It's kinda cheesy but SO cute and fun.  This was my go to movie in high school.

This was my childhood!  I watched it about 100 times a day.  If I want a good cry I always reach for this.

I love this movie SOO much!  The book is really good too.  The story is just romantic and Zac Efron looks like heaven.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment