Wednesday, February 18, 2015

3 Easy Hairstyles For Short Hair In 5 Minutes Or Less


I recently cut my hair short.  I was pretty freaked out because I went a bit shorter than I had planned.  So I asked my cousin, who is also my hair stylist, how to style my hair.  I'm going to share 3 easy hairstyles that I do that literally take 5 minutes or less.  If you have any ideas let me know!

Beach Waves:
I really wish it was summer right now!  Instead I just made my hair look like beachy summer waves.  All you need is a spray.  I use the Aussie Sprunch Spray.  It is only about $4 at most drugstores and it still leaves your hair smooth.  All you do is spray on your damp hair and grab hair to scrunch it.  That's all!

Bouncy Curls:
I was worried that I couldn't curl my hair now but I found a way.  Use the biggest size barrel of curling wand you have.  Curl every other section of your hair.  This will give you bouncy curls and tons of volume.  Use hairspray to make it hold.

Halo Braid:
This is my favorite one.  On each side of your head braid a section of hair and secure with an elastic.  Then move both braids around to the back of your head and secure them together with bobby pins.  This is perfect for mornings when you are in a hurry.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment