Thursday, December 24, 2015

Cooking Corner: Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies

It's Christmas Eve!  Today is the last recipe in my holiday series.  If you missed my last recipe I shared was Chocolate Fudge.  Today's recipe is my new favorite.  My cousin actually gave it to me.  I'm eating one right now!  It's Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies.  They are super easy to make too.  If you make them tweet me pictures!  Happy Holidays!!!!!



Ingredients:
4 tablespoons butter softened
2 ounces cream cheese softened
2 eggs
1 package Red Velvet Cake mix
Powdered sugar, for rolling


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a stand mixer, cream together butter and cream cheese. Add eggs and beat until well incorporated. Slowly add in the red velvet cake mix.

Remove cookie dough to a small bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour so the dough stiffens up a bit.

Once chilled, roll the cookie dough balls into small 1-inch balls. Roll each ball into powdered sugar and place onto a parchment-lined sheet tray.

Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until cookies puff up and begin to crack on the tops





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment