Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Quiz Tuesday: Which Christmas Movie Do You Belong In?


Happy Tuesday!!!!!!  I'm getting very excited about Christmas.  One of my favorite things about this time of year is watching Christmas movies.  Today's quiz is perfect!  It's called Which Christmas Movie Do You Belong In?  I'm excited to see what I get.  I don't have a favorite movie so I'm up for anything.  You can take this quiz with me here.  Let me know your results!

I got National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation!  The description says: You love Christmas, but the holidays tend to be chaotic and action-packed for you, no matter how hard you try.

I've actually never seen this.  The description fits me perfectly.  The holidays are always crazy at my house.  It's always exciting though!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment