Monday, December 21, 2015

♥Christmas Tag♥

Christmas day is only 4 days away!!!!!!  I'm SO excited!  You guys know I love doing these types of posts.  I've been waiting awhile for it.  I want you guys to do it as well!  Leave your answers in the comments!
 
1. What have you been buying from Starbucks this Holiday season?
I actually haven't been to Starbucks this year.  I usually order Hot Chocolate though.

2. What's your favorite Winter candle scent?
I'm OBSESSED with anything Winter Candy Apple.  It just smells SO good!  I wait all year for it.  It's pretty sweet so be prepared.

3. Giving or Receiving? Why?
I love giving.  I put a lot of thought into my gifts and it's a rewarding feeling when they love it.  Besides Christmas is all about giving anyway.

4. Do you stay in your pajamas or dress up for Christmas?
Pajamas all day!  I have no reason to get dressed.  We usually just eat and then I play with my nieces all day.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning.  My mom never lets us open them before no matter how much we beg her.

6. What are you doing for the Holidays this year?
I'm spending it at my moms.  We are eating fried chicken and playing games.  It's very chilled out.

7. Candy Cane or Gingerbread Men?
This is tough!  I'd probably go with Candy Cane.  There are so many different flavors but I really love the cherry ones.

8. What is at the top of your Christmas list this year?
I didn't really ask for anything.  I do really want a lava lamp though.

9. Do you still have Advent calendars
No I never have.

10. What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
It changes every year.  This year it's fried chicken.

11. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas tree?
I've never had a real tree before.  I love fake trees though.

12. What's your favorite Holiday nail polish?
I love anything glitter this time of year!  This is by Essie called Frilling Me Softly.  It's the perfect silver polish.






xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment