Thursday, December 31, 2015

My December Playlist!


It's New Years Eve!!!!  Can you even believe that tomorrow will be 2016?  I hope you all celebrate safely and have fun.  I'll just be here eating pizza and watching TV.  This year went by SUPER fast!  It's been a good one though and I'm ready for 2016.  Be on the look out for a post about my New Year's Goals.  I did this playlist differently because I've been playing A LOT of Christmas music.  So there are 5 regular songs and 5 of my favorite holiday songs.  I'm still obsessed with my playlist from last month which you can check out here.  What songs are you loving?


1. I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
I have been loving this song!  I discovered it on Instagram and I'm so glad I did.  Camila is my favorite member of Fifth Harmony and I'm a big fan of his as well.  It seems like a completely different sound for them both and it works.  I like that it slightly darker but still catchy.  Favorite lyric: He knows Dirty secrets that I keep Does he know it's killing me? He knows, he knows D-d-does he know Another's hand have touched my skin I won't tell him where I've been He knows, he knows, he knows

2. Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
I finally did it you guys.  I bought the Bieber album!!!  I heard this song and I just couldn't resist!  I can not stop listening it.  It reminds me of old Bieber but still more mature.  It's also the perfect break up song in my opinion.  I'm officially back to being a fan and I REALLY want to go to his concert.  Favorite lyric: My mama don't like you and she likes everyone And I never like to admit that I was wrong And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on But now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own Cause if you like the way you look that much Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin' You should go and love yourself

3. History by One Direction
Of course I had to include a One Direction.  This is honestly my favorite album and I play it every single day.  I've been obsessed with this song this month.  It's just so bittersweet and made for the fans.  I've been a fan since the beginning so it just makes me have a lot of emotions.  It's also just a great song.  I hope the hiatus goes quickly!  Favorite lyric: All of the rumors, all of the fights But we always find a way to make it out alive Thought we were going strong Thought we were holding on
Aren't we? You and me got a whole lot of history (oh) We could be the greatest team that the world has ever seen You and me got a whole lot of history (oh) So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever

4. Hello by Adele
I have a love/hate relationship with this song.  I'm not a fan of hers but this song just gives you chills.  It gets overplayed though which is annoying.  I'm still trying to figure out what it's about.  On Christmas I may have had too many drinks and sang my own version.  Thankfully nobody recorded that!  Favorite lyric: Hello from the other side I must have called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call you never seem to be home Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore


5. Hide Away by Daya
I've liked this song for awhile but I never knew who sang it.  I've never heard of her but I'm obsessed with this song.  Every morning while I get ready I listen to it.  I can't get enough!  I like the message of finding a good guy to date.  Young girls need to hear that for sure.  Favorite lyric: All the money and the time that it takes To be fly as a mother Got my both eyes out for Mr. Right Guessing I just don't know where to find 'em But I hope they all come out tonight Hey! Where do the good boys go to hide away, hide away? I'm a good, good girl who needs a little company Looking high and low, someone let me know Where do the good boys go to hide away, hide away?

6. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande
I never knew this existed until this year.  I was missing out!  You guys know that I love her so I'm very happy.  It's so cute and catchy!  It's a new favorite added to my Christmas collection.  Favorite lyric: Or if it's true love that he thinks of So next Christmas I'm not all alone, boy Santa, tell me if you're really there Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here Next year Santa, tell me if he really cares 'Cause I can't give it all away if he won't be here Next year

7. Christmas Love by Justin Bieber
I play this all year long and I have no shame!  It's such a cute song.  It just makes me feel so happy.  Favorite lyric: Hey angel in the snow I'm under the mistletoe You are the one You're my very own christmas love Tell Santa I'm cool this year My present is standing right here Thank God above for my very own christmas love

8. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
This is a classic!  I don't know a single person who doesn't love this song.  It's just SO good!  Favorite lyric: I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeer click 'Cause I just want you here tonight Holding on to me so tight What more can I do? Baby, all I want for Christmas is you

9. Baby, It's Cold Outside by Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey
This is my favorite version.  I'm a HUGE fan of Jessica Simpson so obviously I own this album.  I can't get enough!  Favorite lyric: I ought to say no, no, no, sir - Mind if I move a little closer At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting my pride I really can't stay - Baby don't hold out Baby it's cold outside

10. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSYNC
This just takes me  back to my childhood.  I'm SO sad NSYNC isn't together anymore.  I still have hope!  I play this song all year as well.  Favorite lyric: It's a wonderful feeling Feel the love in the room From the floor to the ceiling It's that time of year Christmastime is here And with the blessings from above God sends you his love And everthing's okay Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment