Monday, November 30, 2015

My November Playlist!


Is November really over?  It went by SO fast.  On the plus side, this means Christmas is only 25 days away!!  I'm very excited!!!!!  I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving.  I just ate a ton of food and played games with my family.  It was nice to just hang out and relax.  It was hard coming up with this playlist.  There weren't many new songs that I liked but it's still a great one.  I'm still obsessed with last months playlist which is here.  What songs are you loving right now?


1. Sorry by Justin Bieber
I'll admit that I'm back on the Bieber train.  His new music is just SO good!  I tried to deny it but I just can't!  I haven't actually listened to his album yet.  I've heard good things though.  I love the beat of this song.  It takes it to a totally different level.  It makes it not feel like a typical love song and I just really like it!  I'm very intrigued to hear his album.  Favorite lyric: Is it too late now to say sorry Cause I'm missing more than just your body Is it too late now to say sorry? Yeah I know that I let you down Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

2. Confident by Demi Lovato
This song is always in my head.  You guys know that I love girl power so I'm obviously obsessed with this song.  I love the message especially for young girls.  Be confident in who you are no matter what other people say.  The video reminded me of Divergent and made me want to be a badass.  Girl power all the way!  Favorite lyric: It's time for me to take it I'm the boss right now Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down 'Cause this is my game And you better come to play

3. The Hills by The Weeknd
At first I did not like this song at all.  One day I found myself humming it and now I can't get enough!  I just really love his voice.  It's so unique which makes him stand out.  Also his songs are highly addictive.  I've only heard his two singles but so far I'm a fan.  I don't usually prefer his genre of music so I feel like I'm expanding.  I'm totally checking is album out.  Favorite lyric: Your man on the road, he doing promo You said keep our business on the low-low I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone 'Cause you look even better than the photos I can't find your house, send me the info Driving through the gated residential Found out I was coming, sent your friends home Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know

4. Focus by Ariana Grande
I'm loving her new sound!  At first I wasn't too sure if I liked it but now it has grown on me.  It's a very catchy song.  I really love the video too.  It really showed her dancing skills which I've barely seen.  The whole thing showed a different side and I love it!  The trumpets were a nice touch too.  It's just more girl power!  I'm ready for new music!  Favorite lyric: I know what I came to do And that ain't gonna change So go ahead and talk your talk Cause I won't take the bait I'm over here doing what I like I'm over here working day and night And if my real ain't real enough I'm sorry for you, bae

5. Love You Goodbye by One Direction
The reason this playlist was so hard is because I've been listening to this album 24/7.  I'm not even lying.  Right now this is my favorite song.  It changes daily though.  It really shows how much they have matured.  I feel like a lot of people can relate to this song.  I'm loving them even more than before!  If you want you can go read my review of the album.  Favorite lyric: Hey, hey, hey Oh, why you're wearing that to walk out of my life? Hey, hey, hey Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight Hey, hey, hey If tomorrow you won't be mine Won't you give it to me one last time? Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye

6. Electric Love by BORNS
I have never heard of this band before.  I actually discovered this song when I was trying to fall asleep.  At first I thought it was Maroon 5 because he sounds slightly like Adam.  I instantly loved it!  It sounds completely different than anything else on the radio.  It makes me feel so happy every time I hear it.  I don't even know why to be honest.  It is very catchy though.  Favorite lyric: Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle I can't let you go now that I got it And all I need is to be struck by your electric love Baby, your electric love Electric love

7. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
I'm bringing back one of my all time favorite songs.  I've been playing it a lot this month.  The radio was having a contest to win concert tickets so it kept playing in my head.  This will always be my favorite Maroon 5 song.  It really takes me back to my high school days.  I obsessed over this album and I still do.  It is just so good!  Seeing it live is even better if you get the chance.  Favorite lyric: I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door I've had you so many times but somehow I want more I don't mind spending every day Out on your corner in the pouring rain Look for the girl with the broken smile Ask her if she wants to stay awhile And she will be loved And she will be loved

8. Hotline Bling by Drake
At first I wasn't a huge fan of this song.  He has had way better songs.  Now this song is like my guilty pleasure.  I never really admit to anybody that I like it but I do.  I'm always humming it without even knowing!  When it comes on the radio I turn it up too!  I just can't stop myself!  Also the music video is SO funny!  I could not stop laughing.  Favorite lyric: You used to call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love Call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love And I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing

9. Secret Love Song by Little Mix feat. Jason Derulo
This is another album that I've been listening to 24/7.  This is the best album that they have done so far.  This was my favorite song right away.  I don't even like slow songs!  It is a sad song but very good.  I play it daily.  I also think Jason Derulo is the perfect match for this song.  He just sounds so good with them.  Favorite lyric: Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

10. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
This is a classic!  This month my mom and I went to see Dirty Dancing live.  It was SO good!  Now I'm constantly singing this song.  It is our favorite part of the entire movie which we have seen at least 1,000 times.  I'm not even lying!  If you haven't  seen Dirty Dancing then you must!  Favorite lyric: You're the one thing I can't get enough of So I'll tell you something This could be love because
I've had the time of my life No I never felt this way before Yes I swear it's the truth And I owe it all to you




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment