Thursday, November 12, 2015

Movie Review: Inside Out


I have been SO excited to see this movie!  Everybody I know was talking about how amazing it was.  Last week I went out and bought it on DVD.  I fell IN LOVE with it!

If you don't know what it is about then I'll try to explain it.  It focuses on a young girl who has five different emotions controlling her thoughts and feelings.  The emotions are Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear.  I thought it was fantastic!  I'm not gonna lie there was some crying involved.  I thought it was too complex for kids.  Maybe they saw it differently than I did.  It really makes you think about life and your emotions.  I was not expecting it to be that deep!  Maybe it was just me that felt that way.

My favorite character was sadness.  It made me realize that it's ok to feel sad sometimes.  It's a normal emotion to experience.  I most identified with fear.  I always think about the worse possible situations that could happen.  I highly recommend this movie.  Have you seen it?  Tell me your thoughts!





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment