Monday, November 23, 2015

DWTS Season 21: It's Final Time!


It's finally here!!!!!  It is finale time!!  If you missed any part of last week click here.  Tonight the celebrities will dance two dances.  First they will do a judges pick.  They will redo a dance that the judges want to see improved.  Then it's time for the final round which is FREESTYLE!!!!!  This is always my favorite part.  The best freestyle is usually the winner so we'll see.  The show kicked off with a performance by Meghan Trainor.  I loved it!  There is a results show tomorrow night so come back to see who the winner is!  Somebody will be eliminated tonight.  Make sure you vote for your favorite!!!!


CARLOS PENAVEGA AND WITNEY CARSON:
The judges chose the Foxtrot as his redo dance.  It was his week 2 dance.  The main thing that the judges wanted fixed were his shoulders.  I really enjoyed it.  I still don't really love him.  He did fix the problems that the judges wanted.  For me it didn't feel like a Foxtrot.  I guess I prefer more traditional choreography.  His score was 30 of 30.  Next up is the Freestyle.  I have mixed feelings.  I thought it had a lot of potential.  Some parts were amazing but then other parts he seemed disconnected.  I did like that he did bring some of the other contestants out.  That was a big risk.  His score was 30 of 30.  This makes his total for the night 60.

ALEK SKARLATOS AND LINDSAY ARNOLD:
The judges chose the Rumba as his redo dance.  He did this during switch up week.  The main thing the judges wanted fixed were his hips.  I didn't like it.  I felt like barely danced.  He just sort of walked around.  There was also zero hip action.  It wasn't his best.  His score was 27 of 30.  Next up is the Freestyle.  I'm still not a fan.  I wish they had less people on stage because I kept losing them.  I did like the wall tricks though.  That was a very big risk.  His score was 30 of 30.  This makes his total for the night 57.

NICK CARTER AND SHARNA BURGESS:
The judges chose the Jive as his redo dance.  It was his week 2 dance.  The main thing the judges wanted fixed were his kicks.  I LOVED IT!!!!!  It was SO much better this time.  He blew me away!!!  This might be his best dance yet!  Also that choreography was SO insane and I loved it!!!!!  His score was 30 of 30.  Next up is the Freestyle.  OMG I love him!!!!!!  This was basically my childhood.  I wanted more!  It was completely flawless!  I have no more words.  His score was 30 of 30.  This makes his total for the night 60.

BINDI IRWIN AND DEREK HOUGH:
The judges chose the Quickstep as her redo dance.  It was her week 3 dance.  The main thing that the judges wanted fixed were her footwork.  This was EPIC!  I can't believe that she did that amazing.  It was so fast and full of energy.  I loved the content and it made me feel happy.  She is great!  Her score was 30 of 30.  Next up is the Freestyle.  This was very emotional.  I loved how simple and beautiful it was.  It made me cry.  It was just pure and touching.  It was risky to do something so pure but it was amazing.  Her score was 30 of 30.  This makes her total for the night 60.

Results:
Alek, Bindi, and Nick are safe.  Carlos has been eliminated.





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment