Friday, November 6, 2015

Get Weird Album Review


I'm SUPER exited for this post!  If you've been following my monthly playlists then you'll know I've been obsessed with Little Mix.  I've loved them since the beginning but their new music is just SO good!  It reminds me of old school mixed with R&B.  It's a more mature vibe and I'm loving it.  This is by far my favorite album by them.  I preordered the deluxe edition so I got 4 bonus songs and 2 videos.  One is a video for the song Hair that they made in their hotel room.  The other is behind the scenes at the iTunes Festival.  I obviously love Black Magic, Love Me Like You, and Hair.  My top favorites are Grown, Secret Love Song, A.D.I.D.A.S., Clued Up, and OMG.  Below is the track list and my favorite lyrics.  What songs are you guys loving?

Tracks:
1. Black Magic: Take a sip of my secret potion,I'll make you fall in love For a spell that can't be broken One drop should be enough Boy you belong to me I got the recipe And it's called black magic

2. Love Me Like You: L-O-V-E, love the way you give it to me When you're with me, boy I want it everyday L-O-V-E, love the way you give it to me When you're with me, boy I want it everyday

3. Weird People: You know the people on the bus and the people on the street People like you and the people like me Weird people (Let's get weird)

4. Secret Love Song feat. Jason Derulo: Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

5. Hair: When you need to get your phone, erase that number Don't call him back cause he don't deserve it And when you see him in the club Just flip your hair, don't show him any love Cause you've had enough

6. Grown: Grown now, grown now Don't you know that I'm grown now, grown now Don't you know that I can hold my own, boy you missed the boat Can't get with me, now I'm grown

7. I Love You: I just wanna scream out 'til my voice breaks Even if the tears fall and my heart hates me Baby I love you

8. OMG: Oh my gosh, I think I did it again Broke his heart, why does this keep happening? Don't come crying when I say it's the end I'm ringing the alarm, boy you better run on

9. Lightning: Oh lightning strikes twice And it burns like ice I wish I didn't love you again Oh lightning strikes twice And it burns so nice I wish I didn't love you

10. A.D.I.D.A.S.: Slaving in the kitchen, iced you a cake Then I served you a plate, but that ain't what you ate, no We been busy doing all Fifty Shades While we listen to Drake, we on that hot love and emotion

11. Love Me Or Leave Me: You can take this heart Heal it or break it all apart No, this isn't fair Love me or leave me here

12. The End: Said I'm gonna leave But I'll never leavin' Now I know that I really don't need to have your fun Now the parties done And you beg on the floor As I walk out the door Boy we're through

13. I Won't: And I won't let anybody tell me no I won't take anything for granted Cause I know that nothing good comes easy If it did, I wouldn't be me, let it go and let me do it cause

14. Secret Love Song Part II: It's obvious you're meant for me Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep But I'll never show it on my face

15. Clued Up: Cause sometimes it's beauty, sometimes it's pain Sometimes it's sunshine, and sometimes it's rain I'm clued up and now I get it Just make the best of what you have

16. The Beginning: A bit of me, a piece of you With a sprinkle of attitude A little dream, a lot of love
Turn up the heat baby, don't give up




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment