Thursday, November 5, 2015

Book Haul!

I've got more books!  I have been really into reading lately.  It's been awhile since I did a book haul so I thought I'd share what I got with you guys.  I got lots of good choices.  What are you guys reading?


I'm VERY excited about this book.  It's Girl Online On Tour which is the sequel to Girl Online.  I did a review on that which you can check out here.  Zoe is one of my favorite YouTubers and I actually preordered this.  I can't wait to see what happens next for Penny and Noah!  Here is the description: The sequel to the number-one bestseller Girl Online. Penny joins her rock-star boyfriend, Noah, on his European music tour. Penny's bags are packed. When Noah invites Penny on his European music tour, she can't wait to spend time with her rock-god-tastic boyfriend. But, between Noah's jam-packed schedule, less-than-welcoming bandmates and threatening messages from jealous fans, Penny wonders whether she's really cut out for life on tour. She can't help but miss her family, her best friend Elliot . . . and her blog, Girl Online. Can Penny learn to balance life and love on the road, or will she lose everything in pursuit of the perfect summer?

I love Nicholas Sparks and have read pretty much all his books.  So of course I bought his newest novel See Me.  I'm actually half way through this book so be on the look out for a review soon!  I'm not including a description because I don't want to ruin my review.

I have heard SO many things about this book.  It's Down The Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison.  It's very interesting and I can't believe all the secrets she shares.  I'm not finished yet but I really love it!  If you watched Girls Next Door then you will love it.  Here is the description: A former girlfriend of Hugh Hefner describes how her years inside the Playboy Mansion went from a fairytale of A-list celebrity parties to an oppressive regime of strict rules, scheduled sex, and a total loss of identity, so much so that she even contemplated suicide.

My friend and I wanted to start our own book club.  We decided to read 1st To Die by James Patterson.  It's the first book in a series called Women's Murder Club.  If we like it then we have a whole series to read.  Here is the description: Four women-four friends-share a determination to stop a killer who has been stalking newlyweds in San Francisco. Each one holds a piece of the puzzle: Lindsay Boxer is a homicide inspector in the San Francisco Police Department, Claire Washburn is a medical examiner, Jill Bernhardt is an assistant D.A., and Cindy Thomas just started working the crime desk of the San Francisco Chronicle.  But the usual procedures aren't bringing them any closer to stopping the killings. So these women form a Women's Murder Club to collaborate outside the box and pursue the case by sidestepping their bosses and giving one another a hand.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment