Friday, November 13, 2015

Made In The A.M. Album Review


IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!  The new One Direction album is here!  I preordered it so I got bonus videos from the Apple Music Festival.  I also got 4 bonus tracks.  This is a big moment because it is the first album without Zayn.  I have to say this is my favorite album so far.  It is a mature sound and it's just simple.  It's one of those albums you listen to on a rainy day when you just want to chill.  I'm obsessed with it!!!  I'm so proud of them and they sound AMAZING!  I've been playing this 24/7 and I highly recommend it!  My favorite songs so far are Love You Goodbye, I Want To Write You A Song, A.M., If I Could Fly, and History.  Below is the tracklist and my favorite lyrics.  What songs are you loving?

1. Hey Angel: Yeah I see you at the bar, at the edge of my bed Backseat of my car, in the back of my head I come alive when I hear your voice It's a beautiful sound, it's a beautiful noise

2. Drag Me Down: I got fire for a heart I'm not scared of the dark You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul And baby you're a boat Baby you're my only reason


3. Perfect: When I first saw you From across the room I could tell that you were curious, oh, yeah
Girl, I hope you’re sure What you're looking for 'Cause I'm not good at making promises


4. Infinity: Down to Earth It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns Stuck in motion, and the wheels keep spinning 'round Moving in reverse with no way out

5. End Of The Day: I told her that I loved her, was not sure if she heard The roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word Party dying downstairs, had nothing left to do Just me, her and the moon

6. If I Could Fly: For your eyes only, I show you my heart For when you're lonely and forget who you are I'm missing half of me when we're apart Now you know me, for your eyes only For your eyes only

7. Long Way Down: We had a mountain But took it for granted We had a spaceship But we couldn't land it We found an island But we got stranded We had it all Who could've planned it?

8. Never Enough: I don't need my love You can take it, you can take it, take it I don't need my heart
You can break it, you can break it, break it I just can't get too much of you, baby It's never, it's never enough, never enough It's never enough, never enough


9. Olivia: When you go and I'm alone You live in my imagination The summertime and butterflies
All belong to your creation I love you, it's all I do I love you


10. What A Feeling: What a feeling to be right here beside you now Holding you in my arms When the air ran out and we both started running wild The sky fell down But you've got stars in your eyes
And I've got something missing tonight What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow I wish I could be there now


11. Love You Goodbye: Hey, hey, hey Oh, why you're wearing that to walk out of my life? Hey, hey, hey Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight Hey, hey, hey If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time? Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye


12. I Want To Write You A Song: I want to write you a song One to make your heart remember me
So any time I'm gone You can listen to my voice and sing along I want to write you a song


13. History: No, they don't teach you this in school Now my heart's breaking and I don't know what to do Thought we were going strong Thought we were holding on Aren't we?

14. Temporary Fix: You caught my attention, you were looking at me first Saw that I could teach you, waking up in my t-shirt If you're not hooked to anything right now, I can be your vice

15. Walking In The Wind: We had some good times, didn't we? We had some good tricks up our sleeve Goodbyes are bittersweet But it's not the end I'll see your face again

16. Wolves: In the middle of the night when the wolves come out Headed straight for your heart Like a bullet in the dark One by one, I gotta take them down We can run and hide, ain't goin' down without a fight I hear them calling for you

17. A.M.: Won't you stay 'til the A.M.? All my favorite conversations Always made in the A.M Cause we don't know what we're saying We're just swimming round in our glasses And talking out of our asses Like we're all gonna make it




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment