Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Rewind!


Happy New Year!!!!!!  This one of my favorite posts to do.  Basically I make a list of pop culture events that happened in 2015.  I did one in 2013 and 2014 so you can check them out if you want.  I can't pick every moment but I'll try my best!  What was your favorite moment of 2015?



  • #WhatColorIsThe Dress
  • Zayn left One Direction
  • See You Again by Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth
  • Princess Charlotte was born
  • Star Wars took over everything!
  • Justin Bieber made a comeback
  • Bill Cosby scandal
  • #Pray4Paris
  • Cecil the Lion
  • USA Woman's soccer team wins World Cup
  • Saint West is born
  • Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon
  • Apple Watch
  • Hunger Games ends
  • Bruce Jenner becomes Caitlyn Jenner
  • Trump runs for President
  • Taylor Swift dominates everything!
  • Jealous by Nick Jonas
  • Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
  • Lamar Odom in coma
  • Charlie Sheen is HIV +
  • Kylie Jenner lip challenge
  • Duggar scandal
  • RIP Bobbi Kristina
  • Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
  • One Direction announces hiatus
  • YouTube turns 10 years old
  • Cheerleader by OMI



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment