Monday, January 18, 2016

What I Eat In A Day | Weekend Edition


Hey everybody!  I love reading and watching What I Eat In A Day posts.  I just find it really interesting and it gives me ideas of things to try.  Today I thought I would do a What I Eat In A Day but for the whole weekend.  It was a pretty chilled weekend but I thought I'd share anyway.  If you want more of these let me know.  What was your favorite dish this weekend?


Friday:
8:15 AM: I went out for breakfast today.  My friend and I decided to meet up every Friday for donuts and to catch up.  This morning I had a fudge cronut with some apple juice.  A cronut is a cross between a croissant and a donut.  I highly recommend it!

10 AM: For a snack I had a banana and some water

12:30 PM: For lunch I made a giant salad.  It had cucumber, chicken, bacon, cheese, a boiled egg, and croutons.  I used ranch for my dressing.  I also had some Mountain Dew and water.

2 PM: I had a piece of cake for a snack which wasn't that good

5:30 PM: For dinner I had fish, potato salad, and peas.  I drank some Dr. Pepper too.

6:15 PM: Dessert time!  I had banana bars that my grandma made.

9:30 PM: While catching up on some TV I had popcorn and M&M's.  Also Dr. Pepper to drink.

Saturday:
8:30 AM: For breakfast I had a boiled egg, hash browns, and toast.  I had orange juice and water also.

11:30 AM: I had some grapes and water as a snack

1:30 PM: My mom and I went out to a late lunch.  I had lasagna and breadsticks.  I had a root beer to drink.

5:45 PM: For dinner I had chicken strips and fries.  I drank cherry flavored water.

9 PM: For dessert I had cookie dough ice cream

Sunday:
8 AM: For breakfast I had scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast.  I also had a glass of orange juice.

10:15 AM: I had an apple with peanut butter and water.

12:20 PM: My grandma made fried chicken, potatos, and green beans.  To drink I had raspberry tea.

1:15 PM: I ate a red velvet cupcake which are my favorite

5:35 PM: For dinner I had leftover lasagna with a salad.  I had water to drink.

6:30 PM: For dessert I had cookies that I made

10 PM: Before bed I had brown sugar cinnamon poptarts




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment