Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Quiz Tuesday: Which “High School Musical” Song Are You?


Happy Tuesday!!!  This week is a big moment in pop culture and also makes me feel old.  High School Musical turns 10 years old tomorrow!!!!  I can't even believe it!!!  That's why today's quiz is called Which “High School Musical” Song Are You?  I'm obsessed with this movie and all of the songs so I can't wait to see what I get.  You can take the quiz here and be sure to share your results!

I got Work This Out from HSM 2!  The description says: You’re a problem-solver. When conflicts arise, you are able to work through them while encouraging others. You are incredibly hardworking and determined.

I actually love this song!  I do think I encourage others while fixing problems.  I basically just wish I was in HSM!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment